Counseling for Tween and Teen Girls
Are you struggling to understand yourself and how to feel confident? Maybe you feel you never quite fit in when everyone else does. You long to have a voice and the courage to try new things without worrying so much what others think of you. Friendships can be full of drama, causing a lot of pain. And it seems no one understands your moods or who you truly are.
You are not alone.
Supportive counseling to help with:
- Self-confidence, self-acceptance and self-esteem
- Understanding yourself during the tween and teen years and what you need and how to get it
- Soothing your emotional ups and downs
- Dealing with peer relationships and conflicts
- Anxiousness, sadness or depression and the pressures of adolescents